View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 04:41 PM   #25
dragon master

dragon master is on a distinguished road
I'm going to use the term RPI the way it actually is, not the way you use it Icky. It is designed to classify a certain type of muds(that many people either love or hate, in order to attract/warn away players respectively) and using it differently is a real pet peeve of mine. It's a name that allready has a meaning, it isn't really an opinion that varies from person to person although many people try to use it that way. Anyway, my response:

Hmm, you don't want strict RPI, but you don't want a game that allows or encourages players to gather eq, become buff, and massacre anybody? So basicly an RP mud that is not to restrictive on RP, but not too lenient either. Well, it's hard to decide what is to restrictive and what is to lenient for you for the simple reason that I am not you, but have you tried New Worlds? From what I've read about it, they seem very very RP-oriented, but not to the extreme that an RPI is. I haven't actually played there for more than about 10 minutes, so I can't be sure. (I left cause I'm REAL picky about the RP in the muds I play). There's also Advent of the Mists(or something like that) that is full of lots of ex-Turning Point players. I don't know how far in it's creation it has gotten though. Hmm, that's about all I can think of.
dragon master is offline   Reply With Quote