Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 03:01 PM   #88
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
*ahem* Beren, Beren, Beren. Your namesake went through #### and back to recover a silmaril from Morgoth and THIS is the best you can do? The dude had his hand bit off and you pay homage to him with THIS? Let me help you along a bit.

[FLAME ON]
MIDNIGHT SUN SUCKS! It's well known that you guys stole the MUD I codebase and have been using it for your own nefarious purposes since then. You, Beren, are the illegitimate lovechild of George Bush (senior) and Margaret Thatcher, which explains why you're SO ****ING UGLY. In fact, I've never seen a MUD filled with uglier, stupider people than Midnight Sun. The very name offends the ears. "Midnight Sun". What, are we all retarded Aleutians now, living above the Artic Circle? God ####, I hate Aleutians and I hate your MUD. I created a character there once and the first thing I saw was all of the admins gang-raping a young girl NPC. It was disgusting, but they were loving it. You people are SICK and should be BANNED from Topmudsites until you all sit in jail for a good 5 years first. Now go to #### and never come back. The MUD community doesn't need losers like you.
[/FLAMEOFF]

See? You just have to put a little more 'oomph' behind a flame if you want it to be effective. It helps to sound slightly loony and out of touch with reality too, since that's one of the trademarks of chronic flamers. Making things up is also excellent. Note how I accused your staff of gang-rape, for instance, which I feel safe in assuming is a complete falsehood.

Say, you should try to pick up some tapes of Lewis Black's comedy routines. He throws off some excellent insults that you could adapt to this board if you're so inclined.
--matt

Edit: Does anyone else thinks it's weird that ****ING makes it through the profanity filter, but '####' doesn't?
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote