View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 06:56 AM   #9
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
Well... it's not a private fluffy conversation. That's the thing. It's a very public fluffy conversation. And I'm sorry if it's considered spam... but it's not as though we're being exclusive -or- just filling it with a bunch of 'lol's and '*snuggle*'s. The conversation just deviated into a wedding dress discussion, opening it to anyone who may have imput. If they don't... well, it's rather easy to ignore the board, isn't it? Just don't click the link ^^ But on these boards, I suppose I can see that anything civil could be considered unwanted spam. Heaven forbid we spam the flamers. And yes, yes I am one of the flamers, please don't misinterpret this as me trying to be 'holier than thou' or something. I think my flaming is spammier than this. I do, however, greatly thank you for your advice, though it's a little late for me to take it.

Anyway, Jeena, my character is having a traditional Tsol'aa wedding... and sadly, her fiance has been planning most of it. Tsol'aa are elf-like... we're getting married in a forest... and he said something about her arms and shoulders being free, so I'm thinking some kind of strapless. He spoke with her aunt about it, and she said something about his ideas being reminiscent of a Pagan handfasting. And he said blue, green, and white would be good colours. So... I have to fill in the blanks.
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote