View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #89
Hajamin

Hajamin is on a distinguished road
I am EXTREMELY insulted by your implications that Koreans are a bunch of unskilled people working in a shoe factory. I'm an American that has lived in Korea for the past three years and have a Korean wife, have you ever been here or even met someone from Korea? Korea and Japan are right next to each other in economics and technology, both are far more technicalogical than America. Korea is the most wired country in the world. 75% of Korean homes have DSL or better, where America around 30% of homes have dial-up or better. A lot of the technology you use every day, expecially cellphones, was invented in Korea or Japan. Learn what you speak about before you throw out racist comment.

As for the topic on hand, half of you are argueing about the word "free" while the other half are argueing about the phrase "free to play" those are different. IRE games are not free, but they are free to play.

EDIT: I know quite a few Americans, that have never been outside of America, that play Korean games such as Kart Rider, Lineage and Maple Story, all three fall into the category of graphical mud.
Hajamin is offline   Reply With Quote