View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 04:25 AM   #72
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Re: Reasons to promote/discuss your MUD on TMS.

Can you please cite the NAME of the exact person I insulted?

Oh right. You can't.

Are you denying that people post "lies" in those reviews? Are you denying that there are no reviews in there that are "complete garbage"? Are you denying that some of those posters have a personal axe to grind when they write their review? Are you denying that some of those posters write their review to kiss up to the admins of their MUD? Can you deny that any of those things are false or inaccurate?

Oops. You can't do that either.

It isn't an insult to post the truth, and it certainly isn't an insult when talking about a generalized phenomenon rather than an individual.

Furthermore, it is my honest opinion of what happens when you have open reviews that can be posted by anyone. You get junk.

You can't "insult" an amorphous blob that has no name. To say I was insulting people is just ridiculous when I never mentioned a single name of a single person.

And there you go again with your direct personal attacks and insults. You just can't help yourself.

I really am sick of having honestly given opinions and suggestions responded to with personal attacks and direct insults.

I am officially done with this thread.

You win KaVir. Your campaign to destroy and ruin these forums continues, and I really don't have the time to combat it.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote