Old 03-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #1
Nekekami

Home MUD: SW: Dawn of a New Age
Home MUD: SW: Shattered Equinox
Nekekami is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nekekami
Thumbs up

Hello there,

My name is Owen and I am the Project Leader for the <span style='color:#FF0000'>SW-ERP</span> project.

The project has been under-development since May 2005 and is has just reached a level whereby it can be deemed open for Testing purposes.

So why am I advertising for staff then and not players? Well, I am looking for talented veteran MUDers to come and see what they think of the project so far. Im looking for feedback from people who are as passionate and enthusiastic about MUDs and Online RP as I am.

What has SW-ERP got to offer?

MUDs are ultimately made for players to play and enjoy them. There is no use in me creating a game that I believe is going to be brilliantly fun unless I involve the end-users in its design, makeup and concepts. Hence why I am appealing to you, the members of this community!

If your interested pop along to our development website:
<span style='color:#33FFFF'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'></span></span>

Or alternatively contact me either by email to: owen#sw-erp.org through AIM as NekekamiUK or MSN as owendahedgehog@hotmail.com.

Anyway, I could talk for hours about the other areas of the project that will be out of this world, but I will save your eyes and let you find out for yourself!

Regards,

-Owen
Nekekami is offline   Reply With Quote