Thread: OUCH!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 09:44 PM   #12
Friedman

I

Information on the donation items mentioned above,

II

To support my slow character development comment,

Note the number of hours played, and his character level. He is archon level 70, and the max archon level is 241.

III

A word of advice, don't comment on things you know nothing about.

Skinner developed a learning theory known as Operant Conditioning. Skinner claimed that the frequency of a given behavior is directly linked to whether it is rewarded or punished. If a behavior is rewarded, it is more likely to be repeated.

You might want to get a clue before accusing someone of being "factually inconsistent."

IV

As far as the players' discontent with the administration, there is no proof that I can present, because if anyone ever complains about the administration or the game, the message posts will be censored, and the character will likely be deleted and ISP banned.

V

It is standard practice for experienced players to camp the Moat (a CPK area where characters must cross to gather items needed to advance into the next class), when their donation items are about to expire.

I don't know what I can refer to as a proof of this, but think about this, if it is my goal to just blatantly lie and badmouth the game, aren't there much worse things that can be fabricated?

Lastly,

Vedic's post is a pretty pathetic attempt at Ad Hominem (attacking the arguer, rather than the argument).

Numerous players from all MUDs can fit into the profile that you described.

Vedic (I assume you are Vassago),

Since you know so much about me, present your evidence, please.

Thanks.