View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 09:53 PM   #23
Burke

Burke is on a distinguished road
I have decided some of you people do not mud enough. You spend time instead nit picking over word definitions instead of honest judgement of situations. Brody did not by any written tone of voice or statement insult any of the MUDs he picked.

I assume people who play word games like this would be the same people who, if I made a post praising to the heavens certain things about the black community, would come down on me because I said black and not african-american or whatever the latest politically correct term is supposed to be.

Do certain words blind your judgement to the positive impact of such messages? If I say "Underdog", can you not stop yourself from finding some insult in it, even if I said your MUD was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Use your reason and your heart. Someone who sacrifices his own time to promote lesser known muds is not insulting them.

And I still have yet to hear the creators from these MUDs say a thing about it. Looks like they aren't insulted by free advertising on Top Mud Sites either.
Burke is offline   Reply With Quote