View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
Silver Phoenix

Name: Alex
Home MUD: www.Ishar.com:23
Silver Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Looking for group/party oriented MUD

Hi.
I'm looking for a new MUD to play. The most important feature for me is being able to group with other players to kill NPCs and do quests together. I'm looking for a MUD that has highly advanced group system.

And I don't mean a MUD where grouping is "encouraged" (I've seen a lot of MUDs where grouping is encouraged just by placing high level NPCs with nice equipment drops) but rather the whole focus of the MUD should preferably be grouping starting from early levels (important! - I'm impatient with muds that fail to deliver satisfaction fast). By that I mean features such as:Other requirement is that the game should be free and no pay-for-perks (so IRE games are out of question)

Other than that I don't mind other features. Pk is ok, but I'd prefer if the game was focused on exping and questing (and skills are designed to deal with NPCs rather then PCs). I can deal with RP and non-RP enviroment as long as I will not get limited by people I can group with due to roleplay reasons. I somewhat dislike player run goverments because those take away time from questing and wars force pk.

Other features that would be nice are:Well, I think that is all. I don't know if such MUDs exist and am willing to try whatever is closest. Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks,
Silver Phoenix
Silver Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote