View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 04:53 AM   #1
Enzo

Enzo is on a distinguished road
I've found that comparing today, and to several months ago, there are hardly any posts going on here in the forums. I remember I could post 10 things a day (minus the games you can play like continuing story and such). This is like my 300th post or something, and I'm like the 10th most person to post. I haven't posted anything really for at least the last 2 months. It's really weird to see only like 2 people have passed me for the most posts (even though it's not a contest), and I haven't seen them post at all since I've come back to these forums.

I just wonder how many of you are still out there. Most what I am seeing our a bunch of people signing up, posting a review, requesting mortals/immortals, and advertising for their MUDs. They make one or two posts, and they leave. I know these forums serve a purpose in some folders for advertising, but it's a shame to think that the majority of the people here of making minimal posts.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to spark an argument, and anybody who wishes to start one can e-mail me. Has anybody else who has been posting on here for awhile noticed that the posts have kind of slowed down too?
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote