View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 03:33 PM   #38
Sacac

Sacac is on a distinguished road
Armageddon is the best because, well, Saturdays are the only days I get to spend away from the game. Since it is downtime and all. Though I really do want to play all day.

The RP is Immaculate, most of the time.
It is free. It is fun. Sanvean is a god. As are the rest of the staff, even if they are out to kill you through very web-like plots and twists. I can play anything I want, as long as I believe it is Ic to the game and it is approved through the application process, which is a godsend. Since I don't want to see any bearded dwarves, or insect riding elves that don't steal.

But most of all, it is the RP. Seriously.
I have been playing three years and I still havn't seen all there is to see. Despite the 8 or so chracters I have made to explore.

There is no Channel, besides a wish channel so Immortals can hear your plight. They even helped me do something that wasn't supported by code a few times, like breaking down a mud brick wall so that I could escape from my killer's (read Ex-bestfriend's) apartment.

I have cried when my characters have cried. I have gotten ****ed off when my Pc has been ****ed off. My blood gets pumping so hard sometimes when my Pc is lieing to a boss IC. And the Boss NPC, which an immortal controls, goes along with the story, despite me sending an email a day earlier telling the truth about the situation I was going to lie about the next day.

But Rp is what I drool over. This ain't no Mush. You wont wait ten #### minutes to move from screen to screen. You wont wait ten minutes for the other guy to get permission to kill you, (or vice versa) and most importantly, you can only play for 2 hours a day and still enjoy the #### out of the game.
Sacac is offline   Reply With Quote