Thread: play for ca$h
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
obit

Home MUD: telnet://we-dont.gotdns.org:1701
obit is on a distinguished road
play for ca$h

Contest begins now.

telnet we-dont.gotdns.org 1701 (free to play. free to enter.)

Rules:

1) No multiplaying. IPs are logged and anyone caught doing so will be disqualified. If you share an IP with another contestant, I'm sorry. You'll just have to take turns.

2) No feeding. Sessions are logged/observed/recorded regularly. Allowing another player to shoot you for easy points, or vice versa will get you disqualified.

3) Shipname must contain the following contest code: TMS
Note: Your ship can be destroyed any number of times but remember, your score is always reset to zeros when you die.

4) Contestant must either PM me here, or email me at with playername and shipname(16 characters max). Playername and Shipname must be saved on the wedont.gotdns.org 1701 server.

5) First Place will be awarded to the first contestant to reach 100,000 gold _and_ at least 500,000 DmgGiven in their ship's score. Second and Third Places will be awarded accordingly.

6) Contest ends 31 Dec 2007 or whenever 3rd prize is claimed.

7) In the event that no contestant reaches 100,000 gold and 500,000 DmgGiven before the contest ends, 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes will be awarded at a pro rated amount and based on gold alone. ie, if first place has only 50,000 gold, he/she will be awarded $25.00 instead of $50.00.

8) Finally, this is my contest and my money, so my decisions are final- no arguments.

Prizes via paypal:

USD

1st Place $50.00

2nd Place $25.00

3rd Place $10.00

Feel free to email or pm me with any questions or for any clarifications. You can find the game in the mud database on this site alphabetically as "jtrek mtrek pk". The listing contains links to all of the resources you will need to get started.

Live and learn.
Die and learn faster.

-obit
obit is offline   Reply With Quote