View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 11:25 PM   #3
Dionae

Dionae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dionae
I can't say I've ever played a thief like that... I supposed the concept just doesn't appeal to me. One of my favorite thief characters is much like the stereotypical one, except he (Yes, he *grin*) seems to have a lot more substance to him, instead of just "I can take anything and everything I want because I am a thief and I'm evil". He is purely self-motivated, rather calculating, and only pursues the things which interest him and will give him a thrill. Many things are simply not worth his time, yet he may go after something completely random if it catches his attention.

I think one of the most unorthodox characters I've had was a young necromancer. She was about thirteen years old, very quiet, very shy, and an absolutely sweet and innocent little girl. She would talk to ghosts and spirits as if they were her "imaginary friends", and would always try to do things to make people happy. I think I enjoyed playing her because she was completely the opposite of what one would expect when they think of a necromancer. Definitely not your typical deranged evil master of the dead...
Dionae is offline   Reply With Quote