View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 07:46 PM   #78
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
It might be a good idea for you to read my posts instead of just projecting random opinions onto me.

I dislike the acronym RPI for countless reasons. I have already explained this in great detail. Why would I want to use an acronym I dislike? That makes absolutely no sense.

Also, what the heck is "you go OOC to kill mobs." Huh? Do you go outside in RL, shoot a squirrel, take a photo, email it to the admins, and gain exp or something?

Finally, if no-color is another "RPI requirment" then that is just an additional example of how the acronym is truly laughable. The more I learn about it, the more I learn how arbitrary and silly it is.

To Jazuela: I don't know of any game with colors that doesn't have an option to turn them off. I agree with you though that any game that doesn't let you turn colors off is just plain stupid. I also agree that giving people as much customization of their colors as possible is a good thing. The point is that "color" or "no color" is a pure interface issue and has nothing to do with role playing.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote