View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #3
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
Re: KaViR is a cyberbully

As a TMC auditor I'm expected to flag listing problems that are drawn to my attention, and known non-compliance with mud licences is considered a major issue.

You announced that around 40% of DikuMUD was a "directly match" with NiMUD, then followed up by boasting to me directly that you had no intention of following the Diku licence. You did this on TMC after I told you that I'm a TMC auditor, explained to you how the audit system worked, told you that it's my responsibility to respond to issues that are brought to my attention, and unofficially advised you multiple times to correct your non-compliance.

What exactly did you expect me to do?

If you think I've somehow targeted your mud, you are very much mistaken. You're just the latest in a line of muds that refuse to respect the rights of other mud developers. Of course most of them don't explicitly tell a TMC auditor that they're knowingly flaunting the licence.

In regard to the "competition" comment, your mud has no players and the gameplay is basically stock. If you wish to see how I respond to real competition, with unique gameplay and a mud that actually pulls in players from a similar target audience to my game, .
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote