View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
Darren Brimhall

Darren Brimhall is on a distinguished road
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

[quote=Erisine;46563Marrack's Castle (don't quote me on that).

[/quote]

Its called Castle Marrach, a game that is largely achevement based, and my opinions are well known here on it.

And I've herd from a friend who decided to go back for a visit.

She called it 'pathetic', and her blood pressure skyrockets whenever speaking about it. And that's been happening alot lately. Another former player refred to their Facebook page as 'stupid'--you can go and judge what you will, that's all I'll say about it.

Grendal's Revenge would easly be considered Casual, as you can play for as long as you want and return to it whenever.

Ironclaw is a light, friendly place where its easy to get started in. Groups are always on the look out for people, its playerbase has been growing at a slow but steady clip, and the Staff is always tweaking things in the Game to make it better. One such is how language is handled, not as in how there are so many different types but in overall speaking--any 'modern' jargon gets translated into its medieval version.

Caught me by surprise. And I've forwarded the ideal as a means of dealing with any 'vulgarities' uttered in the game I'm currently helping to build, as our leader expressed concern over thier usage in the Game.

So, give it a try.

Darren Brimhall

Last edited by Darren Brimhall : 06-23-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Darren Brimhall is offline   Reply With Quote