View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #234
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Guidelines for an RPI mud.

I'm glad we don't either. You play at Threshold, why am I not surprised at your retaliation?

None of my posts or videos are biased. It's my opinion, which I believe is truth. If I wanted to be biased I would blindly support any RPI mud I find but I don't. I support RPI muds that I believe do it right, but it takes a lot to do that.

I never said they were exclusive clubs, I compared them to exclusive clubs. Compared to normal muds where you can login a lot easier, this is also in regards to the character creation process. Maybe I should have made this clearer.

I've been told that by many people, but I just don't believe them.

It's only a mistake if I admit it, so far I've only mistake I've admitted is using my mud as a comparison and going into detail about my char-gen which was bias somewhat.

I'm not even gonna try and respond to this. It's a mixture of satire and making a point about something, try reading the Canterbury Tales sometime.

[/quote]