View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 03:17 AM   #3
Lily

Lily is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Lily
Without knowing your as a person or your building abilities it'd be a hard assessment to make.
As an artist, you are naturally going to be your own worst critic. Given that you seem to care enough that you'd post such a note and admitted that you've spent much time on an area, I'd think that your areas are as you want them to be but now that they're open to the public, you're shy about them. It's natural. Take Molly's advice and leave them be until you feel confident enough knowing the needs of your players as whole, then tweak your areas.

I am a very slow builder. I'm know what the mud needs but I also like to add my own little quirky twists to keep people interested and coming back (It's an elaborate quest area and the outcome can end in at least 4 different ways...still working on it). I'm very satisfied with my work in progress but I still insist on at least 2 different people looking thru it to give me inspiration or ideas that never occured to me. Embarassing as it is to say, I admit I've been working on my area for 9 months. My downfall is room descs :/
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote