View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Ophlia

Ophlia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ophlia
Re: Advent of the Mists MUD: Seramythian War

I'm better known as Elanius in Advent, but I'll stick with Ophlia for these forums.

This is a great mud running here, seriously. The back story has been well thought out, for all things, all areas, even for the Gods, and the coding going into it is excellent and there's a great team of builders hard at work to open new areas. The imms are friendly and actually bother to care about the MUD and the players in it. We've got a whole team of dedicated newbie helpers. Even the newbie starting area is excellent and above all, it's not boring. We've even got a newbie help web page in the works, and this is just the starts of all of this.

Even though we are in testing stages still, the RPing here has been excellent. I've been RPing for many many years, and this is some of the best I've run into in a long time. It's been compelling, well thought out, and people are participating in it. And a lot of the RP is being generated by the players themselves.

And some of the best MUD management I've seen in a long time as well, so again, more praise to the Imms who are running this show.

Advent, though small, is well worth stopping in and just seeing what's up. As time goes on, Advent will expand to a very massive world, but for now, it's got a very good start on becoming one of the best MUDs out there. Or so I feel.
Ophlia is offline   Reply With Quote