View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 11:22 PM   #2
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Well..the first "must" is taken care of via Zmud. It's a front end (client) that has automapping capabilities. I have no idea how to use it, but supposedly it works, which means that you should be able to play pretty much ANY mud and be able to automap if you're playing it using zmud.

As for "some sorta RP game," there are hundreds of them. What genre do you prefer? How do you feel about permanent death? Do you want to stick with the basic skill and level-based magic-intensive D&D type game? Or do you prefer something more like a MUSH where such things don't even exist?

Or would you rather play a hybrid that encompasses some of the neater MUSH RP features combined with stats and skills and improvement in both?

Do you want a game that has a lot of IMM/GM interaction, or one that's almost exclusively player-run, or something inbetween? Pay for play, free, or "donations required for additional benefits?"

I can tell you how wonderful Armageddon is, but if you're not looking for a game that's based on Dark Sun and Dune, then my thinking it's wonderful will be useless information to you.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote