Thread: Moderation
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 04:35 AM   #65
scandum

scandum will become famous soon enough
Re: Moderation

Nope, I'm simply voicing my opinion. Now what you are doing is much more offensive and intruding. What you do is speak in the name of Lasher, telling me how Lasher feels about things, and how I should act because you have a psychic hotlink to Lasher and know exactly how he wants everyone to behave.

Would you appreciate it if I come to a party you threw and tell people that they cannot complain, and speak softly because they're on Logos' property and should keep their traps shut if anything obnoxious comes to mind because they're in Logos' house, and that Logos' can do with his property whatever the hell he wants. And that if they don't like that they should throw their own party?

Last time I checked you only own TIC and while I guess it's okay if you speak in the name of Andrew I'm not sure if Lasher appreciates your delusions of grandeur.

Of course you're free to pretend you're the one in charge here, and who knows, maybe Lasher doesn't mind you doing so at all, but your reasoning for why I couldn't voice my opinions is downright silly.
scandum is offline   Reply With Quote