Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #46
lovechiefs

lovechiefs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to lovechiefs Send a message via AIM to lovechiefs Send a message via MSN to lovechiefs Send a message via Yahoo to lovechiefs
My perspective on this is very simple and may offend some of the readers/players.As such I will first give you some info on my background(no personal info)
Born in Bulgaria,lived for 10 years in France,moved to the US at the age of 20.I spent my teenager/beginning of adult years in France(age 10-20).
As far as sex goes,I think people are too uptight about it(especially in the US).Too many times,when you start talking about sex,people get offended or look at you like you are a pervert.So to begin,mentality has to change.SEX IS GOOD!!!!Sex is not a monster
As far as mudsex,I haven't encountere the situation,as I am still new in Achaea(level 10),however if I encounter the situation,I have no problem with the complete acting out.It would actually add to the imaginary reality
Kids wise,here is the thing that most readers will hate.As far as I am concerned,if you are 15 and older,you have the right to know,talk and have sex.
There was a study made by Fox Channel and O'Reilly Factor(a few month ago) and that study found that in France(for example),there were much less teenage pregnancy and STDs compared to the US.The main reason for that is that parents talk to their kids about sex,STDs,protection.They even go as to provide them with condoms and birth control pills.
This you don't see in the US
By to come back to the subject:
I am all for the mudsex and the complete acting part
If people want to protect kids,mud owners could create private rooms and/or characters can rent a inn room or something and go there
lovechiefs is offline   Reply With Quote