View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Like to see heads roll?

Hey hey!

I've posted about this MUD a bit before. But, I'll do it again anyway! Geas! Check it out sometime if you want a quiet place to cut things heads off. Lol...

Its not my home MUD but it is a fun one. The player base is small but friendly and when you can find 'em, always willing for a bit of RP. But what I'm going to tell you about here is the combat!!

It is automated with various "specials" you can do such as with an axe "hack" which is great! If you aim at the head and do that when you're good with an axe and hit them... you can kill them instantly! Bad ass right? And if you aim at the neck... the head pops off and blood squirts EVERYWHERE!! And then with a sword you can smash with the hilt or impale.. which turns to gore if you get really good at it... more blood!!

And then.. there's also archery. You can kill things instantly with that too! And then... hmmm... team combat is fun too. I haven't done any PK so not sure about it. But I bet it would be fun too.

So drop by and give it a whirl. But I will tell you this, to start with the combat is slow. But once you get good at it... its addictive as hell!

Saire is offline   Reply With Quote