View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 03:03 AM   #1
TheDemonMaster

TheDemonMaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheDemonMaster Send a message via MSN to TheDemonMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonMaster
Angry

Hello...I go by the name Blackwind on the mud i own called Demon Mud...So far now one has heard of us but thats all right. We are small and continue to grow daily. But enough about that. Most of my staff says i never share enough about myself. So i hope this will explain a bit more to them and a little you you how hard it is for me to own a mud. First, i am diagnosed with ADD: Attention Deficit Disorder (exuse my spelling) though through high school i went to a privte school and learned to cope with the problem. Upon turning the age of 19 i was also diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder and OCD {Obseessive Compulsive Disorder} I am now 27 yrs of age, i own a mud. Have a great staff, I just wanted to be honest and share why i have so much trouble sometime, holding my emotions in check. It is hard to own a mud, so many things you have to take action on. But i get by day by day. So in closing i just wanna say...Hello world, take me for who i am. And not for who you want me to be. Thanks for your time.
TheDemonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote