Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Hello

For someone who seems to want serious roleplay I'm suprised you saw it that way. Player run events are seriously thought out and usually involve a lot of creation. Players "dump" info as you say, so you aren't sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for someone to type it out. Planning is very important to run a huge event with lots of players. As for the nods. People do that so as not to spam and distract. I'm suprised you didn't know that as well. I honestly think you likely never got into a guild or religion or politics or group adventure or social aspects of the game. This sounds like a one or two week player's insight.

Interesting, you chose to be a slave and your owner had half-baked roleplay. I'm skeptical. You say you did this for a week and couldn't take another week of it? Would you mind telling me your character and who the owner was? Quality control is important. You can send it in a pm if you would like as well.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote