View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 06:41 PM   #1
Enzo

Enzo is on a distinguished road
OK, here's the deal. For all of you Wheel of Time fans, skip this first paragraph.

Male channelers/wizards are feared in the world on TPE. The White Tower which is made up of female witches that support the good side, have a clan called the Red Ajah which are devoted to taking away the power of magic from male channelers. Now, the other with problem with male channelers, no one knows how to control their spells. In this Age in the book, male channelers are few and rare, and most go insane before they can really learn to control the magic.

My goal here is to create a guild/secret society where I will gather other male channelers and we will all teach each other things, learning as much as we can and passing on the information to newcomers.

How can I keep the society secret enough that the White Tower's agents will not find out? Should we go to a remote village and study there, or should we meet in some kind of inn?

Just shoot out some ideas for me so I can create the best roleplay opportunity for peoples.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote