View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #15
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for group/party oriented MUD

No offense taken at all Silver. We get several new players a day trying NW and on average only 1 in 5 make it out of the Immigrancy and into a guild in our game mainly because of the RP enforced style and requirements of the game.

I will give you some advice though. While you might find other games that are group oriented. It is highly unlikely you will find a game that is group oriented that the groups are seeking level 1 to 5 characters to join them. This is natural. You have to at least be somebody that offers something to the group to have them want you on the team.

Having said that, NW is likely one of the most immigrant (new player) oriented games on the net, having events and special catering to such. You just have to stick around long enough to see that and more importantly get into a guild to actually have people wanted to make you part of their team. I'm pretty certain you will find this reaction no matter where you go. As I said above, most if not all games will not be jumping up and down to have some low level character join their adventuring group.

Good luck with your search.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote