View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:05 AM   #4
Lanthum

Lanthum is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lanthum
Re: New Database / Voting software Live.

If this is posted somewhere else, or if it's just me - please forgive me ahead of time. It's late and I'm extremely tired.

Is something wrong with the voting links? I didn't see the post about the new changes until today. This is the first time in front of my computre in a week, so I sat down to vote from my mud's webpage, and when I tried - I got the TMS portal page (that has a new look) where you click on the "Vote for <you mud name>" link. Only, it wasn't a link, it was just a picture that did nothing. Thinking that there might be some new changes, I came here - found out about the new DB, and I followed the instructions: logged in, claimed my mud under my login, and even made some changes including vote keyword. So I went back, editted my webpage and uploaded it, but it's still not working. When I click on the icon to vote and get the portal page, the picture that says "Vote for The Adventurers' Inn" does not work.

Is something wrong, or did I mess something up? I might have even missed another post somewhere, but I couldn't find anything. Can anyone help?
Lanthum is offline   Reply With Quote