View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
Darren Brimhall

Darren Brimhall is on a distinguished road
Re: Giving Critical Review of, and Suggestions to Correct Problems, on Games we used

What I lament the most about Castle Marrach was that it had the possibility to become something far greater than it was.

Sadly, staffers with friends amongst the player-base have wrecked that possibility for now. So, instead of all they advertise it has become a private club which treats those who raise complaints, or unable to play up to their level of Role Play, with OOCly motivated contemp.

As for trying to file complaints with Skotos CE (Customer Exsperience) against Staffers, I was told by them after filing a complaint against one known for his 'behavior' that I was wrong to have gone over his head with the complaint. Well, how do I file a proper complaint with them? (I have their responce, I should go fish it out some time)

The rest, especially about the one player who kept getting away with things (using OOC info, and sharing such over Yahoo Chat) is true--as is how Marrach's game staff handeded it.

But what I think gripes me the most is how the person I was trying to help InGame (Squire Ambra) is continuiosly treated by the remining players of Marrach. She and I run a Castle in Second Life, which we built for Role Playing, and she had made an open invitation to those at Marrach (whose computers can handle SL) to come a play in the 3-D enviroment.
And they responded in the typical fashion, claiming that they still think of her everyday...
But none of her 'friends' still there will even spend five minutes to send a small message to her. All she gets are the 'Please come back" offers.

It makes her sad and miserable that she's treated by them in such a way.
And it pi$$e$ me off to no end.

Would I go back? Possibly. Especially after either Skotos realizes that their flagship game is being horribly mismanaged for the benifit of the few and favored, or return on the day they shut it down because its become corrupted beyond repair--just to tell those favored players off. There's a plot I'd love to run, which would bring about the ruin of those favored characters...But there's no way now that such can be run.

So, she and I contend ourselves by either building and selling in SL, and helping others build their own game which has the potencial of running Marrach off the net--or force it to realize that its being run horribly.

Darren Brimhall
Darren Brimhall is offline   Reply With Quote