View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 01:47 AM   #1
AquariaJade

AquariaJade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AquariaJade Send a message via Yahoo to AquariaJade
Unhappy

I love RP...and am looking for a great mud to join, but honestly, are the any muds out there with more NICE folks than nasty/rude ones?

I am not a twink noob, I read the help files, I learn a bit about the game before I start, and I do try to look it up before asking it, but still I get ignored or disregarded or rudely treated in some MU*s I have tried.

I am looking for a MU* that has the following:

Nice staff and players who welcome a smart and willing newlie to their ranks...
Role Play Intensive (but not EXTREME...if you need to ask a quick question oocly, you do not get verbally beaten up!) In other words, ooc is used to ask question or let folks know if something came up, but NO chat is allowed - and if the line is crossed the offender is told NICELY.
A detailed game world (does not have to be huge)
A level-less and class-less system...skills are fine, but I want to learn them by study, just like in RL.
An interesting backstory to the world...
At least 10 or 15 so players on that are available to RP with...
IMM Plots and player plots frequently...
Ability to build/own houses would be great....
a system to page players oocly...but that can be turned off or put on busy mode...
A world where you do not have to be a fighter or kill innocent woodland creatures to have a "successful" char. You can have a char goal to open a shop and have a family...or to be a entertainer...or a ship's captain...or a spy...or whatever.

I do not care if the mud is not in the top ten of the TMS scoring system, I do not care if it super popular. I only want folks (at least the majority of the players and the ALL the staff, to be NICE and HELPFUL.)

And if you are not only willing to suggest your game if it fits, but also volunteer to help me out  and RP some if I come and visit, then I would be even more pleased.

Jade

P.S.: I am learning to read the forums of a game before I play, it is the best way to ascertain whether the community is healthy and the staff is courteous.
AquariaJade is offline   Reply With Quote