View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: Recommend an RP MU*

While I'm currently out of the action due to finals and a deep lethargy/apathy, The Burning Post II is still active and usually has about ten players on and can get up past fifteen during peak times. Not exactly a large player-base but when you have a text-based gaming community with hundreds of different games, most in various states of permanent beta, and all pulling players to them, I'd say it's decent.

You've probably heard of the Burning Post theme. It's that whole Inquisition storyline, where the church hunts down mages and heretics and you can't take a **** in public without being dubbed a promiscuous cultist. >.> While hyperboles abound and it's too early in the morning to try and 'sell' anything (I have before! There's a forum post somewhere's about here!) you'd be much better off taking a look at the website and seeing if it catches your interest. We've got about... five NPCs in total, none who interact, and a load of casual 2-5 line RP that can reflect, completely, your style.

Also, as far as I know Echoes of Albion is abandoned.

(( Mm... The Burning Post does have stats, and skills. Excuse that, but I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. =) ))
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote