View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 01:57 AM   #53
Thirishri

Thirishri is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Thirishri Send a message via MSN to Thirishri
Greetings and Salutations =P,
This topic is one that is prone to burst into an undiscernable mess of nashing dentures and hardcore barbie dolls. ::looks around:: I'm sorry, I don't understand what I just said either.

I am 14 and have been MUDding since I was about 12. I became addicted to MUDs and didn't think twice about my age.

I've found that many a time the adults are behaving in a more child-like manner than the children and I find this amusing. This is not what happens usually, but it is quite ironic that an adult can be behaving like a three year old whilst belting out "pay-outs" about another player's maturity levels which by far surpass their own, is it not?

As I forgot the topic of this thread before I started typing, I am quite certain that this will be off track and no one will bother reading nor responding to it. But what can you do? =P

I have found though, that whilst my age may be cause for discrimination and harassment, my imm titles can quickly clear that up, and, if played correctly, can actually earn a li'l respect for the youth of the MUDding community.
I'm done now,
-Thirishri

P.S. After reviewing the thread, I have come to remember the topic. The youngest player I have seen was an 11 year old and the oldest would have to be my Grandfather who played before his recent passing away. He was 72. MUDding is for anyone! Woo!
Thirishri is offline   Reply With Quote