Thread: Sex & Violence
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 07:21 AM   #62
mithras

mithras is on a distinguished road
Re: Sex & Violence

I agree on the first part- if anythings going to be done its going to have to be done in small steps. But how small can we make these steps, what if we make one step to big? Is it really worth the risk? Unfortunately I am rather unlearned about the US legal system but what small steps could we make that would not violate at least one states law? Insist that Mu*s with any sort of violence have an age tag on them?

As for your wall analogy I don't suggest we move walls as per say just get more people throwing grenades. Face it; to face up to 'these few people' we need more people. Yes what I'm saying is we cower until someone bigger and better comes and takes the battle, or we end up like the Poles near the end of WWII getting crushed in Warsaw by the Germans while the red army sits at the sidelines and refuses to help. This issue is potentially damaging to the whole of the mudding community and if protecting it means doing things the way *they* say for now while making the least noticeable changes we can then so be it. Even if now be a century or forever.
mithras is offline   Reply With Quote