View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #54
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

1. We agree.
2. Once again, you're not comprehending a very simple sentence:
Some people are physically disabled and -cannot- work, and all their able-bodied buddies are busy working all day, and so they need something to do, and use the computer to do it.

I guess you've never heard of SSI - you know, disability payments for people who are physically disabled and cannot work. There are millions of people collecting it. They cannot work. Not only can they not work, but they are not allowed to work, because if they get caught working, they lose their disability payments. But - most of the people they know, DO work. And so they have limited interaction during regular working hours. What will they do during that time? Oh I know. They can...play muds. Astoundingly enough, there are many people who are disabled and cannot work, playing muds. And some of them play for many hours a day.

I don't know if it's 12. That was your number, I don't know where you pulled it out of. You wanted to know who is mudding 12 hours a day. I took a leap and thought, who indeed, Jazuela? And I thought awhile, pondered it a few, and came up with my handy dandy list of "people who would play 12 hours a day." I based it on who would have access to a computer 12 hours a day, who might actually want to game 12 hours a day.

Now, I'm thinking, they probably don't game 12 hours a day. In fact, I think you'd be hard-pressed to come up with 100 mudders, who mud on average 12 hours per day for longer than a month in a given 6 month period. But hey, you're the one who came up with the ridiculous possibility. I just lent potentiality to your possibility.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote