View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Exclamation Delerak's MUD Vlogs

TMS,

It's been a while since I posted here but I thought I should go ahead with this thread for my youtube channel where I discuss a variety of topics in MUDs. Coming from an RPI background I focus a lot of my topics on Armageddon MUD where I spent many of my days pecking away at the keys (until I got good enough not to peck).

My channel isn't just for MUDs though as an exercise enthusiast I post other stuff up on there from time to time but it's easy to find my vlogs as there is a Playlist dedicated only to my MUD vlogs. Take the rest of my channel with a grain of salt as I am a pretty silly guy. I do tend to curse like a sailor at times so I apologize in advance for my vulgarity!

Here's the link:

Remember that I have multiple playlists. There is one for exercise only called Deleraks Domain and the other is called My Vlogs.

Thanks guys! Post your feedback to this thread. Any video requests can also just go in this thread. Some ideas I already have in the works for future vids are me doing introductions to certain muds that have a really high learning curve; ie: God Wars 2. Is KaVir still around? I hope so! Love that guy.

-D
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote