Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 12:51 AM   #61
CSmith_Fan

CSmith_Fan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CSmith_Fan
Silrathi,
 You poor misguided twit. I could post a huge reply but you'd still fail to be able to comprehend even the most simple comments w/out a picture or two.

First..if you're going to repsond to my posts, read the #### things ok? taking 1-3 sentences and jammering like an idiot only spams this board. OK sweatpea? At least Malaclypse, though I might not agreee with him, reads the posts, thinks a bit and replies with something to make me ponder and reply. You? You're like B-rad in "Malibu's Most Wanted"..a moron.

Anyhoo..as for your post....Human rights? Yea..I guess you must advocate no due process, kidnappings that lead to executions with no trial, beheadings, stonings, etc. ? I think you should read my reply to Malaclypse about the same topic.

Erm..do I have to go into what freedom is again..because I cant draw and I have a feeling some people need  pictures.

Hrm..let see...programs begun by Bush Sr. in latter part of his admin. which sent interest rates at favorable levels, then Clniton comes in and 'sets the auto-pilot' and ride the Tech bubble we had, claiming it was because of him as well as the later Surplus..like Al Gore saying he invented the internet (which Apple and M& are still laughing about)

Why..we did with Ted Kennedy. More importantly..I'm siding with the side of the law that says..comming into this country is illegal. AND since we (America) can not legally shoot thses people, we have to arrest and deport them. See prior posting about this.

Gee..I guess the money there just magically appears from nowhere to be handed out in the form of welfare checks, unemployment checks and food stamps right? Wrong. Get your civics lessons correct. The state doles out money to the unemployed who have it comming to them. When their 'time' for collection is up, they just apply for welfare (from taxes) and food stamps (from more taxes) and pop kids out for tax exemptions at what now? $700 a child?

Actually, it does and your comment only reinforces my reply and contradicts your own. Long list of Bush initiated wars? Hrmm..try TWO..if they can be called 'wars'...Iraq and Afghanistan. As for Dems and wars vs Repubs and wars, check your history. Democrats have dragged us into wars more, screwed up military operations more and cut the military more than republicans. The reason why defense spenging is so high with Bush is because Clinton downsized and cut back a ton in the DoD. That would be akin to having a small bucket of quick-crete and having to make 20 large, 3 car driveways from it and with professional quality.

First...my 5,00 number? Called..ready? "an example". You do know what one is correct? As for the EU and their 'more important matters'..theyare more hypoctitical than what America appears to be by radicals.

See my last bit to Malaclypse because I hate repeating myself.
CSmith_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote