Thread: Lost Wishes!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #21
Katoki

Katoki is on a distinguished road
Re: Lost Wishes!

Finally after waiting 4 days i get my forums access granted....

And finally i can put you in your place Dark Acacia.
Why because i am the one who helped you and i remember you precisely. because i repeat over and over and over and over and over and over and over that you need to do, but u sat there and asked the same question again completely ignoring me. So once again here is the reason you didnt get any xp/gxp from the fighting

I told you to assist me in fighting you did not so therefore you do not gain gxp or xp from sitting there not attacking anything while another member in your party is. So you did not gain gxp because you were not fighting the mob i was tanking for you because you didnt listen when i told you to 'assist myname' You did not gain xp because you didnt not to 5% damage in the party...once again because you failed to follow simple and basic instructions.

I remember explaining the vials to you as well all you had to do was type "shoot" and you would of seen the effect and when i told you to do so you didnt..how do i know..i would of seen it as well.

i also gave you a bunch of eq some of it you couldnt wear wield so you dropped it i picked it back up. then we i returned to eq that was your level you never responded,

To your #2 you want to be a credit to the team. at low lvls thats next to impossible(unless your me...or a mage)
We drag lower level players to get them gxp which makes getting xp alot easier while soloing, more gxp = faster xp. So shut up take the drag listen to instructions and once you get passed that low lvls -25 then we higher lvls will teach your more about the mud, i have played this mud for 10+ years and i give my knowledge to everyone...i like....but it comes at a price

So next time you wanna bitch about a mud. Make sure the person who helped you isnt around and that it was "user error" first.

Rule 1 of computers and everything about them: If there is a problem first check the user.
Katoki is offline   Reply With Quote