View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #163
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Veterans of Roleplay Intensive MUDs

I am not going to expand on the story as its not relevant other than to say my RL emotions and day could be badly affected by the RP affecting my character it was so intense. Days would be spent preparaing, dwelling on situations happening in game.. I studied geology / nature / botany and biology to be a better ranger class and put WORK on hold for it.

I digress..comparing Native Americans / Indians to the definition RPI is a poor and stupidly extreme example and it shouldnt affect the players one iota. its not been in use THAT long and regardless.. it is completely bogus and noone has the right to take a personal feeling and stamp a trademark or whatever on a phrase than can be used to describe hundreds of games.

and on the plugging... NW / Threshold and whatever game you habve mentioned are well known, and mentioning them in context will not affect their ratings one way or another, and to single out NW is ridiculous as loads of people does it. NW is the first to help out when people mention olders games, and sometimes with relevant information to show they have even played them. Hell every time I post I plug primoriax and godwars as they are under my name.. YOU have armageddon.

You are trying to trash the player into looking to those who may be new to the forums to be an opportunist with ulteriior motive when in actualy fact they are no different from almost every dev and player on these forums.

Signing up with a new account to join in this discussion and start lashing out at people who have been around for a long time is the only thing that has totally derailed this thread beyond repair.
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote