View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 09:37 PM   #4
Tjnet88

Tjnet88 is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Yes okay heres all the info i can think of and awnsers to your questions

UNIQUE all the way
Yes i would like to give out the theme and ideas and have people help

Theme:FFX's Zanarkand city will be where everything is (After all if you dont know Zanarkand its about the size of a large state or more)
What to do IG: This will be somewhat based on TEC's play, Choose a class, Choose Human or Al bhed, Get a job get money mabye make your own buisness (all i can think of for now)
Classes: Chocobo raiser, Fiend fighter, Machina(Machine) Builder, Merchant/Trader, BLITZBALL PLAYER!!! Or just a citizen (More when i can think of them)
Blitzball: A kick butt sport, Football soccer and swimming combined!
Chocobo:Looks like a chicken and a Ostrage combined..Kinda
Currency: Zinny
How to script the game of Blitzball: I have no idea, I'll have to think about it i want fast pace kind of stuff i dont want swim north then west then kick ball into net, I want one large room or if possible(Wich is what i want) Rooms you can move around but everyone in the arena and inside the playing area can see the movments and where everyone is, Shooting passing catching ect ect skills will be added if you choose blitzball player as your class(There will have to be Requirments you will need to be a citizen and other stuff, Cant think of a good way to make it)
Blitzball playing field description: Its a giant orb in the center of a large arena the orb is filled with water (All blitzball players can hold the breathes for hours)
Jobs: Chocobo Racer/Manager
Chocobo ranch owner(Raise larger numbers of chocobos)
Agency owner (Advanced job, Veary veary hard to get must be Merchant/trader to start one) (Agency is like a franchise)
Blitzball player/manager/owner
Fiend hunter
Buisness owner
TransportsOnly these and no others unless i can think of more or change my mind) Chocobo, Walking, Airship and boat.
Airship:Airships are large machine ships that can hover pretty much or fly veary fast (They almost have Enersha) Some may be equiped with weapons and all of them have lots of walking and storing space
How to script Airship: At many places where you can land Airships (To land go to cockpit room and type land airship) then once outside (Must walk through ship to an exit and input password) and typing board will bring you to the door of the ship on the outside (Same as landing put in password and walk in, close door and walk to cockpit room).
Al bhed:Look just like human, enter game with Al bhed language (If you give me your Email, Thats if you will help me, I can give you a program that translates english to al bhed) but there eyes, Allways green, Have black swirl loops in them, No pupil or slight small pupils.
Housing: Everyone will be able to buy/rent/lease a house and they range from cheap to veary expinsive and can buy items and 'Place <item> on/in/under/onto <Object/ect>
(Posting second for fear of cut off)
Tjnet88 is offline   Reply With Quote