View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 07:40 PM   #65
Elof_X

Elof_X is on a distinguished road
Your post has justified my case yet again. It already contains multiple examples of rude retorts. Plus the fact that you stated that your "retaliatory insult in the midst of a valid argument...is not used to justify any claims" is laughable because it further rests my case.

It is your attitude, approach, and serious lack of respect that makes for the immaturity your tone provides to the rest of the posters. Your lack of tact is highly detrimental to the arguments you are trying to arrange merely because you lack the basic finesse required to say things decently regardless of the point you are trying to make.

So don't be so brash. Stop being so directly insulting and maybe you'll get people more likely to listen to what you have to say. You do yourself more harm than help. If you're going to remain self-righteous with the way you talk, then you're going to continue being the one presenting himself in a bad light, not moi.

People who are arrogant enough to be so inconsiderate disgust me. I'm glad I never have to work with anybody who talks like this.
Elof_X is offline   Reply With Quote