View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 10:09 PM   #4
Kenjar

Kenjar is on a distinguished road
Episode II- Wherein Level 600 Obsessed Guy discovers the Tier system. From the POV of Level 600 Obsessed guy.

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme's Room
This room is the most KICKASS one in the game. There is candy and TV's and naked hot girls and videogames EVERYWHERE.
The obvious exits are NONE.

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme is here. {Admin}
Level 600 obsessed guy is here. {Aragorn Leader}

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme says, "Okay, you wanted to talk to me?"

You say, "Yeah, I got this great idea for the MUD while I was playing Aardwolf. Lemme find my notes, hold on."

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme says, "WTF! YOU PLAYED ANOTHER MUD?! #######!"

You have been reduced to level 1

You say, "AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 NO!!!! I went in there to make fun of them and spam their channels and advertise for our game!"

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme says, "Oh sweet! I declare you to be awesome!"

You have been increased to level 700

You say, "Thanks, your awesome too, but my new idea is great. Whenever someone gets to a high level, they can restart as a new class and race! They keep all their old skills but get to start earning new one's as a new character!

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme says, "Amazing! I'lll ask |-|@XX0R Mage to steal that code from Aardwolf, then fix it up to fit into our game!"

You say, "Woohoo! Also, once you've maxed out EVERY class, you can start the whole #### thing over with special bonuses! You get to use skills and items at 1 lower level each tier!"

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme says, "Cool, we'll do that too! Give me a few hours. Wow, I mean... it would take around 5000 hours of play to max your tiers!"

You say, "Yeah!"

<A couple of hours later>

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme OOCs "Okay people, the new Tier system in in! Thanks |-|@XX0R Mage!"

|-|@XX0R Mage OOCs "No problem."

Announce: Automated congrats message: Way to go Ronald Reagon for being the first to max your character!

You OOC "GOD ####! I wanted to be first! How did he squeeze 5000 hours into one day! He has less of a life than me!"

Xilenecrogodofwarsupreme OOCs "I dunno, he somehow can use all the immortal powers but I can't ban him."

<After a week of play, Obsessed guy managed to max all his tiers. He then goes to attempt and dethrone Ronald Reagon>

The Arena
Holy crap, this place is dangerous looking!
Obvious exits are NONE

Obsessed guy is here. {Aragorn Leader}
Ronald Reagon is here. {~Unknown~}

Ronald Reagon enters his battle stance, eying Obsessed Guy with a glint of determination in his eye. He swiftly draws his blade and holds it before him. "Dare you face me?!" He calls. "Dare you face I, I who am the ruiner of worlds?!" He steps back, and awaits the first blow, that which may determine destiny.

You say, "STFU! Using emotes is against the rules you jackass! IT IS TIME TO TEST THE TRUE POWER OF A FULLY TIERED CHARACTER!"

Your slash ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your stab ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your lashing ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your grip ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your claw ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your swing ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your kick ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your punch ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your slap ***ANNIHILATES*** Ronald Reagon.
Your fireball ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Your lightning bolt ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Your chaos spell ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Your hellfire ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Your cosmic blast ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Your chain lightning ++ATOM SMASHES++ Ronald Reagon.
Ronald Reagon slays you in cold blood!

You say, "..."
Kenjar is offline   Reply With Quote