View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 05:46 AM   #3
Sinuhe

Sinuhe is on a distinguished road
Gaare Posted on May 17 2005,22:32

This forum once was a great place, with lots of interesting discussions about various mud-relared topics among intelligent people who respected each other, even when they had different opinions. This however was before either you or Aztecia joined, so naturally you know nothing about it.

You just see what it has now degraded into, a place where most of the intelligent posters already left in defence of their sanity, whereas the few of the remaining oldtimers are now acting almost as immaturely as the forces they oppose. And yes, I am one of those myself.

Most of the old time posters are very well aware of when this degradation started it and what caused it, which was mainly one obnoxious poster in combination with their own reactions to his frequent flamebaits.

Unfortunately the List owner and his moderators don't seem to share that insight, or they may chosen to turn a blind eye to it. If they one day realise that the decay has to be stopped and decide to do something positive about it, that might have a chance of changing things in the right direction. Until then I am afraid that the more interesting discussions will take place elsewhere.
Sinuhe is offline   Reply With Quote