View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 03:21 PM   #2
Maggie

Maggie is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if I should respond here or not, but it's never stopped me before.

I have nothing against you personally, and I doubt if most of the people here do.  All of you "spammers" seem to be fun-loving kids who are trying to have a good time, which is what game playing should be about.

The problem is, that any time you do anything that involves other people, there are rules you're expected to follow; some you may agree with, and some you may not. Whether what you do is actually spamming isn't important, it is disruptive which is what bothers most people.  The majority of the people posting here, want to be able to have a reasonable discussion about whatever the subject at hand is.  Too often, the threads are derailed by meaningless posts (some funny, others totally pointless) and it's hard to continue the discussion.

I do find it somewhat annoying, but I also find insulting people everytime you disagree or disapprove annoying; what can I say, I'm easily annoyed.  I'd hate to have you leave because I think young blood can sometimes add perspectives that we old folks have forgotten, but I do think you should probably tone it down.

As the saying goes, There's a time and a place for everything. The game is where you should play, this is where you talk about what can make the time in the game more enjoyable.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote