Thread: Moderation
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:59 AM   #22
Lasher
Administrator

Name: Derek
Lasher has a spectacular aura aboutLasher has a spectacular aura about
Re: Moderation

Fair point. Very valid. The first time. Second, third, fourth time? By then you already know.

There's a new team (newly active team at least) in place and we are working on it. So we can either close the forums while it's done or leave it as it is knowing that most people will use their own judgement, perhaps erring on the side of caution,and the forums can still be productive.

Do you have a MUD?
Do you have a rule that says "Do not hack my server?".
Do you have a rule that says "Do not hunt me down, drive to my house and paint my car Orange?".

This is a forum for discussion and promotion of MUDs. Discussions will get heated, but there is no room for blatant personal attacks adding absolutely nothing constructive to the discussion or posts that have no purpose other than to provoke someone. If someone needs a "rule" to see this then we'll provide it, but if that person decides TMS isn't the place for them in the meantime I can live with that too.

If you're referring to the "f--k" example yesterday, nobody was moderated, nobody was scolded, code wasn't working that now is.

`
Lasher is offline   Reply With Quote