View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:21 PM   #1
Jezreel

Jezreel is on a distinguished road
Mud: Aturion.com Port: 3333

Hey Gang,
   I've been mudding ever since mudding started. Yea I am an oldbie but I never grew up. I play a mud that is the most stable mud you have ever played.
It has been around forever. The mud is very newbie friendly. There is an overhead map that is very unique.. I have yet to see any other mud offer that.
The text flows across the screen with a rythem that is calming as well so it isn't a constant text dump to your mud client. No lag either! Solo playing is still VERY fun.However, exping in groups rocks as well with bonuses for doing so. This is a PK mud but the map is large enough for you to stay out of sight and out of mind if you would like to. There are several races, professions, sects, and guilds. The mud is very well balanced in every way.

The port changed a couple years ago and I believe the userbase didn't get the updated port. The administration after years of hard work now tend to real life issues so there is not a great deal of admin involvement which in my opinion is really nice. Admins in general on other muds always ended up screwing up a good mud by cheating. Not the case at all with this Mud. They have the mud balanced and stable. They have a quest mob in each home city.. so there is not a need for them to be online anyways.

With the port changing people login and see an empty who list, then leave.
Actually, there are about 2 dozen of us that play actively and I would like to encourage you to visit it so we can grow our who lists.

I play a Human (Good). I go by Jezreel and play a good bit during the week.
Login and I will hook you up with some nice starter equipment.

If you play an Aturion (evil). There are several aturions that will login from time to time that will help you with equipment as well.

I look forward to seeing you. If you login to an empty "who list", do not get discouraged. We all login together from time to time using AIM. We will get your screen name when you login.

Thanks for giving it a try!

Jezreel

Mud: Aturion.com Port:3333
Jezreel is offline   Reply With Quote