View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 10:28 PM   #12
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Now why is it that every time someone posts with specific criteria, a bunch of responses are posted that ignore those criteria?

Someone says they want a MUD without levels, and people post about MUDs with levels.  Do you just not read the posts or do you think that maybe they'll just compromise and go to your MUD anyway?

In response to the original post, I'm not sure that there is a MUD that meets those exact requirements.  I can think of a few that meet three (the RP "encouraged" being the problem, the one's I'm thinking of are "enforced"), and many of those that have already been listed are close.  My best suggestion to you is to try an advanced search on TMS and TMC.  Then sift through the results (if there are any), visiting their webpages and finding out which (if any) actually do meet the criteria you want (I've come across a few MUDs that advertise themselves as level-less, yet possess levels so it's always good to do research before wasting your time playing them).  In the end you may have to compromise on one of your criteria or go ahead build that MUD, thus filling that niche for people looking for exactly what you are.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote