View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Dracmorair

Dracmorair is on a distinguished road
Exclamation HELP SEARCHING FOR A MUD!

I could have been a couple games. But there at least 5-15 years old. The game could have updated and these features are no longer exist but please please tell me if any these are familiar.

The main features I'm looking for this in this mud(s) are as follows:

-It had a special campaign, you'd get a hint (ie room name) from the commander to find this cave in the world which was generated at an hourly interval. Went to this location, searched the zone and went down into it. You collected "eggs" which were used for all sorts of stats and items. Pretty dangerous place to travel "falling rocks" being top of the list.

-Another feature was caravan trading, where you'd get a group of friends and go out on a trade caravans between cites, some of the best profits you ever seen. You'd buy your own wagon, fill it up and head out. If you lucky you know the commodity price(s). Had to wait for hurricanes and storms with the wheather. Had a nice map feature. On the lookout for bandits, which were pretty hard if you didn't have the levels to deal with them. (ie one of your caravan buddies were at a higher lvl) Requirements: you HAVE to walk to location, no portals.

-The last feature was Quest scrolls, which was a drop from mobs that went to the local zone to kill targets. Or some other npc.

Please please get back to me ASAP if any of these features sound familiar.
You can message me at or leave a message here. I'll be checking back regularly.
Dracmorair is offline   Reply With Quote