View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 11:13 PM   #12
zeroninja

zeroninja is on a distinguished road
Alright, I really dont want to be a troll flamer, but part of the reason I started here was seeing this endorsement of Aturion. I havent played many muds so i cant say whether it is "more of the same" or "more original" at all, but otherwise I can address the fact that I had completely the opposite experience with it. First, the lag was horrible, almost all the time, with not that many players on. Second, almost all of the older players I encountered were elitist pricks, regardless of being "good"(human) or "evil" (aturion). Third, and most importantly, Palio or whatever was a dumb, PMSing worthless bitch of a gm. I'm sorry, but there's no other way I can say it. She took great pleasure in reinforcing the elitist pecking order the older players created, and sending anyone who slightly disagreed with her into permanent stasis. Also, she takes credit for the whole of the mud, when in fact all that she had created was a couple, boring lowbie tiny areas. Do not play this mud without expecting many problems, unless it has drastically changed. I played in 1998, and , not knowing it was created in 1997, took the stagnancy and such as the signs of an ancient mud, mostly settled, when in fact it is due to the admins doing nothing to improve or change the mud.

-my two cents
zeroninja is offline   Reply With Quote