Thread: pk forum again
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 04:25 PM   #24
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I don't know if a PK forum really is needed. PK is not something you can really discuss, it's just PK simple as that, player killing, nothing special about it. There are things you can discuss about the PK and the way you do it, but that's not going to go very far, it would be pointless to have a forum for it, when it is so one dimensional and doesn't really go anywhere in the end. You won't have much to show for a 900 PK and 100 death record. That's just my opinion, I think roleplay outweighs PK 100 to 1. Because in the end you just killed a bunch of players, now Roleplay and PK is a very good mix and I happen to excell at that, although some would disagree that I am just a PKing twink at a RP mud. But you will always have people who say that about you if you roleplay evil characters who might not give you a second chance if you give them a reason to slit your throat.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote