View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #76
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

Since the student of roleplay can't help himself from throwing insults and railroad other threads, I dragged his latest attempt to bring the topic of RPI to the forefront and will respond to his sewage here.

Oh please student, all you do is attack anyone that doesn't agree with your weak definition of RPI.

Again you claim your definition of RPI is the only one. After some research I found a couple of things. 1. In an old post by Arm they defined themselves as intensive roleplay mud not Roleplay intense you ignorant fool. 2. RPI is copyrighted by a company out of Texas. Better check in with them to use the term or perhaps you will define it for them?

You are more clueless than a blond highschool girl from the Valley. I stopped replying to you when you became a broken record of idiotic redundancy. This is quite normal. Look it up under: arguing with idiots or students that think they are professors. Since you need an explanation I will give it to you: when you debate someone that only has tunnel vision and can only insult with a fools tongue it is time to stop the discussion. You are so ignorant you did not even realise I stopped discussion with you for that very reason. You have to have it spelled out for you in capital letters. Go back to school, youngster, you need at least four more years to reach my 4th grade education. You really should stop thinking someone is proven wrong when they stop discussion with the mentally incapacitated.

Yes, I know you have hourly discussions with your 3 year old niece. I'm beginning to realize that your education is about on par with hers.

The only thing you enjoy is insulting people with baseless comments about retardation, murder, rape, education, intelligence, and on. You are weak and small minded. You are a wannabe of ownership to something like SOI or Armaggedon, yet you will never achieve anything of the like. You want to be a spokesman for Roleplaying MUD's but you haven't the skill, knowledge, or ability (called KSA's in the business world, something I'm sure you've never heard about). You claim to be building your own game that will be so much more upfront and honest than any game out there. You are the type of person that will likely call himself a GOD on your game and pretend everyone is an ignoramus. I hope you will be honest about that like you claim you are and post a disclaimer about your pretentious overrated evaluation of yourself. You claim to organize a grand group for RPI yet in your own words no one wanted to work with you. You claim to be the end all be all of definitions, yet you will never open your eyes to realize that your definitions are worse than a second grade english dictionary written by a slum dog in broken spanglish.

I guess this is what you wanted isn't it? Another post of insults so you could reply in kind. You thrive on this type of tripe don't you? Well, sometimes it is the more intelligent one that knows when to stop arguing with idiots. Such a sad thing it is but I'm imagining you will happily post another 2 pages of garbage for us to dig through and it will go back and forth until I stop wasting my time with you or until you decide to make another lame RPI post or claim you have proven yourself like some cackling insane man on the corner yelling about global warming and saying he is right because no one stops to listen.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote